GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF INFINITY THE ENGINEERED SURFACE.’s TRADEMARKS, DISTINCTIVE SIGNS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1) The INFINITY trademark and other distinctive signs used in relation to INFINITY’s products and services are trademarks of INFINITY THE ENGINEERED SURFACE (“INFINITY”) used, deposited or registered in Italy, the European Union and/or other countries (“the Trademarks” or “INFINITY’s Trademarks”); INFINITY has exclusive right with respect to all the Trademarks.
2) INFINITY and all the names of products, including graphic symbols and logos, product graphics, drawings/models and intellectual property in general, in any form or mode of expression (by way of example and not in exhaustive terms: images, photos, drawings, films, figures, settings, structures, decorations, contents included in advertisements, banners and button advertisements etc.) present on this site or inside the advertising material made available by INFINITY, are the intellectual property
of INFINITY (“INFINITY’s Intellectual Property”).
3) In addition, every image, photograph – as well as the collections, also in catalogue form -, drawing or graphic representation belonging to INFINITY or present on the INFINITY website (“INFINITY Images”) is protected by copyright.
4) By accessing this website/clicking on the download key/continuing on these pages, you accept the following General Conditions of use of INFINITY’s Trademarks, Images and Intellectual Property without limitations or reservations.
5) Only dealers, distributors and customers authorized by INFINITY can use INFINITY’s Trademarks for the purpose of advertising, marketing and presenting INFINITY’s products; said use of INFINITY’s Trademarks is permitted only for the purpose of identifying INFINITY’s products, it being understood that such use is made in the exclusive interest of INFINITY and without prejudice to the prohibition of any modification of INFINITY’s Trademarks, as expressly set out in art. 10).
6) Only dealers, distributors and customers authorized by INFINITY can use INFINITY’s Images, and only for advertising purposes and in association with INFINITY’s products. Any modification, in particular, any alteration of the images by copying, photographic reproduction or variation with photo-mechanical or digital means, is prohibited. The only exception permitted is the reduction or enlarging of the Images, operations which do not, however, imply any attribution in creative and
7) With the exception of the right of use under the terms and conditions expressly permitted by these General Conditions, use of INFINITY’s Intellectual Property through any means (such as, by way of example and not in exhaustive terms: print, video, radio, internet, social media, instant messaging platforms or VoIP, etc.) is subject to INFINITY’s express authorization. Reproduction, publication, dissemination, modification, distribution (in any way) without INFINITY’s specific written consent is
prohibited, besides possibly constituting a breach of trademarks laws, copyright or other intellectual property right, or unfair competition.
8) Also in the event of express authorization, INFINITY’s Intellectual Property may never be used in relation to other products or services that are not INFINITY’s, or in any way such as to create confusion for the clientele, or in any way that may damage or discredit INFINITY.
9) It is not permitted to use INFINITY’s Trademarks in your company name or to register web domains including INFINITY’s Trademarks, or to use them on headed paper or other material in any case intended for the public. Specifically, it is not permitted to use INFINITY’s Trademarks inside of – by way of example and not in exhaustive terms – business names, signs, commercial names, user names or page names of social networks, apps, promotional materials for sale or distribution etc. The deposit
and registration of INFINITY’s Trademarks or Intellectual property, whether in your own name or on behalf of third parties, are also prohibited.
10) Use of INFINITY’s Trademarks that implies the affiliation, sponsorship or endorsement of your products or services on the part of INFINITY is not permitted; in addition, it is not permitted to alter or distort INFINITY’s Trademarks or to combine them with other symbols, words, images or designs or to
incorporate them in a slogan.
11) Any right granted by INFINITY, by virtue of specific contracts, to use one or more of INFINITY’s Trademarks shall immediately cease upon the expiry or termination, for whatever reason, of the contract entered into for the purpose with INFINITY.
12) Excepting for the right of use according to the terms and conditions expressly permitted by these General Conditions, the reproduction of INFINITY’s Images is subject to INFINITY’s express authorization.
13) INFINITY’s Images intended for the press may only be used for editorial purposes. All reproductions, retransmissions, modifications or uses of INFINITY’s Images for journalistic purposes must be accompanied by the following wording: Copyright © INFINITY. All rights reserved.
14) The uploading of contents presented on the INFINITY website or of INFINITY’s Images, or the linking to contents present on the INFINITY website or of INFINITY’s Images are not permitted unless with INFINITY’s express authorization, without prejudice to the provisions of article 6) above.
15) Every breach of the above General Conditions may be prosecuted also criminally, if the necessary conditions apply, before the competent national authorities of the territory in which the breach was committed, in accordance with international treaties and standards.